Wednesday 15 May 2013

And our educated winners are...


today the living-room, tomorrow the world, mwaaaaahaha

I was pleasantly surprised by the number of entries in both today's draws, respectively 43 and 33 entries. Not bad at all. Though, I only have a couple of people for my painting offer. Am I that bad? Anyway, without further ado, here are the winners.

For the Mithridates book:





Ian, from The blog with no name. Congratulations!

And for the War in Italy:




Scotty from Scotty's wargaming! well done lad.

If you could contact me at :
sebastien(dot)gimeno(at)gmail(dottydotdot)com

to give me your adress, that would be great. Cheers.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Scott and Ian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOh I won, that was a surprise. I do love books

    Many Thanks for this

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no luck, congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners. The picture of the cat cheers me up almost enough to forget my not winning ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yee!! I won, cannot wait for the book, Cheers Seb

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'ai pas de chance non plus... mais la semaine n'est pas finie !!!!

    ReplyDelete