Wednesday 21 March 2012

A quickie, before being empaled

Where are my troups you little turd! Hurry up or I'll teach you how to fly with an armour!







Erm... Errr. I guess I'll have to find a way to soften the landing, I guess. Indeed no finished unit today, sorry, but the legionaries are now on their bases and sanded. It shouldn't be long now. And on the other hand, I've prepped and based some French tanks. Oh, and I've got, finally, an interview for a job tomorrow morning. It's nothing major, mind you, but enough to get some extra cash and add another line in my CV... Ok, where did I put the Band-Aid...


Comme vous l'auerz constate, je commence a m'angliciser a fond... En fait, j'ai toujours ete fan de Blackadder, on ne se refait pas. Bref, tout ca pour ca me direz-vous, car je n'ai pas de photos d'unites a vous montrer. Helas, il me manque 2-3 choses encore a faire sur les Romains. J'ai toutefois pepare et base des chars francais. Et puis, j'ai une interview pour un boulot demain matin. Bon, trois fois rien, juste pour donner des cours, mais ca fait mieux que rien sur mon CV, et ca rapporte un peu de sous.

10 comments: