Friday 2 March 2012

A quick dab of paint later....

Sorry fellows, not that much to show you today, simply because I was at the club yesterday evening, doing a Art de la guerre demo. A bat rep should follow soon. Anyway, I still managed to paint most of the base colours.


red in mechrite red, white in Dheneb stone, flesh in Tallarn flesh, and brown in Snakebite leather. Then I used some brown ink ( from Vallejo) to ink the Snakebite over the trousers, and on the brown horses. I know, it's not quite the technique I used on my Chinese horse, but that was the case for the Roman ones I had prevously done, so...


Pas de grand progres aujourd'hui car hier soir j'etais au club pour jouer a Art de la Guerre, batrep a suivre. du coup, j'ai quand meme passe quelques couleurs pour les bases: mechrite red, Dheneb Stone, snakebite leather. Et j'ai egalement passe une couche d'encre marron sur les pantalons et les cheaux marrons. Et voilo.

2 comments: