Tuesday 27 March 2012

Of Rest and Romans

You've had three looonnnggg days to rest, and you've received reinforcements. Now Kill! Kill! Kill! And may you drink wine in their skulls tonight! Oh, and don't forget the rumpy bumpy afterwards.





Okayyyy. Sorry not to have you kept updated on my slow progress this week-end, but as you might suspect, I enjoyed the sun with the mini-miss. I still managed to finish the legionaries, though I think I rushed them a bit. Needless to say I really want to finish this army to paint my French.







Avec tout ce beau temps, il est evident que la peinture n'avancait pas reellement. La petite reclamant tout le temps d'etre dehors, les pinceaux se reposaient. Bref, j'ai quand meme termine ces Romains, meme si je sens que je les ai un poil rates. Faut dire que j'aimerais vraiment en finir avec cette armee pour vraiment faire mes projets.

7 comments:

  1. Sur les photos en tout cas, le "poil raté" ne se voit pas! Très bel ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice legionaries. Asterix had better watch out!;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking figures, just love those shields!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking a fine unrushed bunch of legionaries to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice work. interesting to see them with blue shields, i like it.

    ReplyDelete