Sunday 4 March 2012

The heaviest Romans

Now. They're done. Though I like painting, Ididn't like tose minis from Eureka. They're either too smooth and hard to paint/highlight/wash, or they have too much details on some place, maiking it hard to know what the sculptor wanted to represent. Anyway, I'done with Eureka at the moment, and I've already prepped another unit. Oh and I'm also writing my batrep too. As you can see, I'm as busy as usual.







Rhhaaa. Ils sont finis. Pour etre honnete avec vous, je hais les figs Eureka. Soit elles sont trop lisses et on se demande comment on va faire pour peindre quelque chose de correct, soit elles sont hyperdetaillees a certains endroits, au point d'entre illisible. Bref, c'est pas un cadeau et je vous deconseille leur gamme antique. 

3 comments:

  1. Although you didn't like them, you've done a great job painting then!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je trouve aussi que le résultat est très bon! C'est le principal...

    ReplyDelete