Friday 9 March 2012

The golden ticket

I just love chocolate. I can eat a whole tab for a snack. So today I just had a craving for chocolate, and I took my favourite brand, Willie Wonka. Yum. And to my astonishment, there it was, behind the wrapping... the golden ticket! Yay! I can go to... Salute! Ok, let's be serious, my ticket arrived in the mail ;) See you there then.





J'adore le chocolat. Il m'arrive de m'en enfiler une tablette entiere, juste pour le plaisir. ET ce matin j'en ai eu envie. Donc, hop, je me dirige vers la cuisine, je sors une tablette de mon chocolat prefere, Willie Wonka, et je la deguste. Ok, je la baffre. Et la o divine surprise, derriere le papier alu, joie, il etait la, le ticket dore. Yes! e peux aller a ... Salute! Ben ouais, j'ei simplement recu mon ticket pour la convention. A ceux qui viendront, on se retrouvera autour d'une biere ;)

7 comments: